WIDOWS COMFORT ORPHANAGE (PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING)
1. Accommodation for orphans with feeding, etc.
2. Qualitative Education from primary to University level.
3. Computer Vocational trainings.
4. Medical care for the sick and HIV/AIDS positive through networking.
5. Recreations – picnic, games, etc.
PROBLEMS STATEMENT/JUSTIFICATION WIDOWS COMFORT OUTREACH MINISTRY – focused
on her vision to provide and maintain an orphanage to the needs
of children in Africa, especially Nigerian children who have been
orphaned or left destitute by the HIV/AIDS pandemic, death of parents
from sickness, accidents, communal crisis and premature death of
Many of these children are out of school because relations are too
poor to care for them.
REPORT OF ACTIVITIES
Every sponsor will receive a report of income and expenses annually
as well as briefing of the progress of our work plus photographs
or written communication with the one you sponsor.
1. To support the widows morally, physically, psychologically.
2. To alleviate widows from poverty to sustainable life of comfort.
3. To motivate widows for self-reliance and be self-sustainable.
4. To support and uplift the HIV/AIDS affected to good health.
5. To create awareness on HIV/AIDS prevention.
WIDOWS COMFORT OUTREACH MINISTRY is a charitable, community
based and non-governmental organization established to turn widows
into pleasant and productive women and to build a better future
leadership role for the orphans and fatherless. You the visionaries
are the instruments God will use to reach and enable them have a
better way of life.
To achieve this vision, we need your support financially.